1.9
Layout of Store

Customer service at the Marsh location in Dallas continues to erode.Staff behind the meat counter are surly and rude.

Clerks act like customers are inconveniences. Lazy and defensive when they run out of sale items only hours after the sale starts. Clerk said I needed to come earlier for items that will be on sale for a week, yet I was there only a few hours after they opened on day one. Some tomatoes hit the floor after clerk dropped them.

Clerk just laughed at put them in the bin for the unsuspecting next customer. Manager does not seem to care.

Awful attitude.Lazy staff are rude.

Review about: Sprouts Farmers Market Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Sprouts Farmers Market?

Comments

I agree.Our Sprouts here in Oakland opened last year, and their service is terrible.

The checkers don’t bag, at all. They can’t be bothered to say hello and constantly just talk smack with each other. I spoke with a manager and she excused it saying her staff is over worked. What???

When asking who checked me out, she said that the woman was “special” and I would not likely get any better service from her. Said that whenever I am in, just ask for her since likely nobody else would give me the service I am expecting. Or I could go ahead and shop at Berkeley Bowl (which I did bring up) since I am not happy with their service.

On another visit, I listened to another manager tell an elderly customer that she would have to bag and weigh her own coffee moving forward, that he can’t be bothered every time she comes in.

I’m not expecting Four Seasons service here, but I am expecting managers to lead by example.

Obviously the issue starts at the top at this company.Consumers have many choices, and even though this store is literally 3blocks away, I will NEVER patronize again.

Long Beach, California, United States #1283926

The quality of service in Sunnyvale, CA, especially, continues to erode as well.

This store is a badly run, poorly managed mess, and the meat department is the worst of all.

Sprouts also seems to have a policy that if you have previously left without purchasing anything (it was because of the same reason----meat department did not have anything I was interested in), so I was then had the experience of a mustachioed, pot-bellied individual emerging to keep an eye on me. Is that why there was no ground beef available, Sprouts?

Did someone steal it?

No more Sprouts for me.By the way, Sprouts, that sort of 'cutesy' farmers-market schtick has gotten old, and you might want to consider investing some time and money into an adequate meat department staffed with employees who do something besides tail customers around.

Lewisville, Texas, United States #1276396