4.0
Layout of Store

Hello just to let you know sprout in Keller, tx. There are employees working off the clock and the store manager allows it to happen .

It has a bad problem with sanitation .they leave baskets and baskets off trash pulled high in the receiving back room sometimes for days meat,produce,deli trash it is very unsanitary . The front manager screams at employees . She was screaming to me so I left it is a good company sorry to see it run this bad I hope some one goes in and really monitors this store .

I am calling the health dept tomorrow and I am letting them know about all the unsanitary conditions of this store . Thank you for everything , but something needs to get fix here .

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprouts Farmers Market Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20, 2016.

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #1186600

Sanitation is a major problem in these stores. I worked at two locations in Texas and let me tell you I don't eat anything made on the premises.

Very poor in cleaning and using dirty water to clean and sanitize.

At times vegetables and fruits not washed prior to using since product to clean not available. Health department should be making frequent visit to all the stores for the public safety.