2.4
Layout of Store

On September 14, 2017 , I purchased a box of Sprouts Farmers Market brand cookies, Coconut Pecan flavor. As it is very hard to find a decent tasting fresh baked cookie anywhere, I was elated to find that Sprouts carries a variety of "natural" fresh baked goods.

Needless to say, I certainly wish I had taken time to read the ingredients label before I purchased Sprouts cookies, because after I arrived home with them, I was appalled to find that Propylene Glycol was listed as one of the preservatives in the coconut baked into the cookies. Propylene Glycol is "natural"?!?! The same Propylene Glycol that is used in nearly every big corporate food substitute product on big box shelves, is related to the chemicals used in embalming fluid, and is a known carcinogen?!?!

Sprouts Farmers Market should be ashamed of using such chemicals in their foods. I will never purchase any of their baked goods again.

Review about: Sprouts Farmers Market Cookies.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: let other consumers know the poor quality of baked goods from Sprouts Farmers Market.

Comments